Josà AbÃlio Oliveira Matos wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 08, 2004 at 03:08:31PM +0100, Alfredo Braunstein wrote:
>>
>> >   That is it doesn't work at all. Only when I can move the scrool bar
>> >   the
>> > cursor is moved, else it stays always in the same place.
>>
>> As it should ;-)
>
>   Good.
>
>   What needs to be done in this branch?

The most prominent I see are:

- cursor movement that needs coordinates outside screen (like cursor up in
the first line, cursor down in the last one, pgup, pgdown, the cursor X
target) are non-functional. I'll work on this next (maybe I'll start
tonight)

- scrollbar (needs an approximated heuristic, because we don't know the full
y size of the document) - see Andre's post

- the position of the cursor in math sometimes isn't right.

- for some reason selecting with the mouse only works if you start your
selection with double click. Go figure.

- ...

It would be nice to keep this list updated, so we can see how far from HEAD
we are...

>   I have placed it side by side with HEAD and it is faster. I have finally
> compiled also qt in this branch, so the comparison is fair now. :-)

Thanks for the help.

IMO, it should even be much faster... we are probably wasting cycles
somewhere. Work for later.

Alfredo