Jose' Matos wrote:

>   Any lyx version, starting from 0.12, has converted the inset latex
>   accents
> to the right format. So this is not a new change, this was a change in the
> file format from 2.10 to 2.15.

Yes, it was a change from 2.10 to 2.15, but it is also a new change, because
up to now the old latex accents could be read by lyx, and this is not
possible anymore.

>   The only problem you could get into is if you converted the file with
> lyx2lyx but never used it with lyx. Is this case worth consideration? I
> don't think so but I am open to other suggestions.

It is a corner case, but I think it should be considered since it is not
much work. lyx format numbers are cheap since the lyx2lyx reorganization! I
can do that if you want.

The tabular compatibility code is different BTW: It can be removed without
format change, because it is dead code for version 3 tabulars, and older
tabulars are first converted by lyx2lyx to version 3.

Georg