On Fri, 2004-12-03 at 12:35, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Martin> Done!
>
> Martin> Works as such :-)
>
> Martin> see attached.
>
> Martin> What next?
>
> Either you commit it right now or you wait a bit until I have time to
> find out how to do this at latex level. I think it is less error prone
> than parsing log files (are we sure the list of languages is always on
> one line?)

No it isn't... but it is when this script is finished with it: that's
what

s/\n//

does in sed.

Actually I read that Thomas Esser will enable all languages by default
in future releases. So this problem will go away. Perhaps checking this
in is a good enough stopgap for a legacy problem, unless you insist on
expending energy to get a perfect solution :-)

> JMarc

- Martin