Lars Gullik BjÃnnes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> So this should absolutely be reported to apple. Then they can fix it.

I just did that. (problem ID 3932345, if anyone cares)

While we wait on Apple to fix this, couldn't we use the wonderful
and apparently indispensable "-isystem" option of GCC?

We could fix the bug ourselves either in ctype.h or boost_concept_check.h
and put the corrected version in some directory XYZ in the LyX tree.
Then all we Mac users would have to do is to add "-isystem XYZ" to the
configure step.
Or do we already have a directory for this purpose?

BTW, wouldn't it be possible to include Florence' LyX Skeleton and
the extra configure options to the CVS version? We poor Mac users
need an extra download and a call to configure with four lines of
options as it is now. (yes I know, I'm whining :-) )

/Andreas