I wrote:

Navigate menu:
I vote for 5 possible bookmarks instead of the current available 3. Because this options is very useful when working in different sections in multiple documents.

I found out now that this is possible when I change the user interface file.

But now the questions:

The print function uses always dvips, right?

What program is used in the menu Export->PDF? (I don't mean pdf(pdflatex) od pdf(dvipdfm) ;-) )

Do we really don't have a support for spaces (LaTeX-command \hspace)?

The skip named "defskip" available in the menu Layout->Paragraph inserts a \medskip internally. So why is it listed separately?

thanks and regards
Uwe