Angus> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
>> Well, I understand your point of view, but I envisioned package as
>> the place where all the #ifdef USE_PACKAGE_foo live. The main code
>> does not have to know that macos packaging like to search for
>> binaries in its bundle.

Angus> I prefer one way and you prefer the other. Solution? Go to the
Angus> cinema! That's what I'm going to do, anyway. See ya!

So, did the film make you less grumpy?

OK, just kidding.

You can apply the patch as it is if you want, I have no problem about
that. It seems we have a different view of what should be in package,
but we can probably live with it :)

Actually, I had the idea of pushing even more things in there, like
the code for OSX in qfont_loader::initFontPath(), which has nothing
Qt-specific and is really related to the way fonts are packaged.

But it is a matter of taste.

Angus> Ok. Then I suggest the

Angus> #if defined (HAVE_SETENV) #elif defined (HAVE_PUTENV) #else
Angus> #endif

Angus> way.

Fine.