On Thu, Jan 13, 2005 at 02:35:10PM +0000, Angus Leeming wrote:
> Attached is a slight reworking of Kayvan's patch that causes no
> linkage problems for tex2lyx. It also implements JMarc's suggested
> changes.
>
> I've also added Qt and XForms frontends. I've tested that they do what
> they're supposed to do (by commenting out all of the
>    #if defined(__CYGWIN__) || defined(__CYGWIN32__) ... #endif
> blocks. I've also checked that there's minimal polution of the
> Edit->Preferences dialog if you're not using Cygwin. (On Qt, there's
> no polution, on XForms there's a disabled check button on the
> Outputs->Misc tab.
>
> The one thing that I haven't been able to check is that the patch
> actually leads to the desired output on Cygwin. Kayvan, can you
> confirm that all works for you?
>
> Angus

Here's what happens:

$ lyx u02d1.lyx
Unable to determine the path to the LyX binary from the command line lyx

This is obviously unrelated to the patch.

I am able to run it from the build directory via "src/lyx". and was
able to confirm that the patch works as expected. Thank you!

Now, we have to fix this new bug (can not determine the path to the
LyX binary).

                        ---Kayvan
--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan  | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)