Am Freitag, 21. Januar 2005 14:11 schrieben Sie:

> > > I see. But I cannot reproduce the problem neither in 1.3.6cvs nor in
> > > 1.4cvs.
> >
> > Well, I use qt, and I did not had that with xforms before.
>
> Then we need a detailled error report. How exactly do you reproduce the
> error? Via math panel? Via keyboard? What latex->html converter?
> We cannot do anything if we cannot reproduce the error.

Well, it is very easy to reproduce and has nothing to do with html. If you
open a new document and insert->math->control-panel->operators, some of them
are seen as text, some as symbols, and some as wrong symbols, like \bullet,
which looks like < (\langle), and \div which looks like the upper part of a
curved bracket.
Looking at it with xdvi, everythings looks fine, and I never saw this ln lyx
when I used xforms. My download is from January, 5, 2005.
--
Hartmut

Hungerhilfe: http://www.thehungersite.com

Das heutige Motto:
Keine gute Tat bleibt jemals ungestraft.