Hi,

My LyX, by default, uses for Postscript viewing "gv -swap"
(as in Tools->Preferences->Conversion->Formats, Postscript)

However, eversince I upgraded to gv version 3.6.1, the -swap does
not work anymore, and consequently, Postscript viewing with LyX is
not working (not working with out-of-the box configuration, that is).

I have to modify -swap to --swap in the preferences settings.
Then it's OK again.

Has nobody else with up-to-date gv, trouble with this?

I wonder, whether LyX-CVS by default, should choose to support latest
gv version. People with older gv, can then modify the preferences, or
upgrade to newer gv.
By the time the next LyX is released, it may not work with common version
of gv of that time, maybe.

Rob.