Juergen Spitzmueller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| Angus Leeming wrote:
>> Oh, if the file is meant to change only at predetermined times, then a
>> single line added to lyx_cb.C's Reconfigure would do the trick:
>>
>>     LatexFeatures::getAvailable();
>>
>> no?
>>
>> But you're probably right. Not worth it. At the moment.
>
| I did it nevertheless. Patch attached. If no one objects, I will commit this.
>
| Jürgen
>
| Index: LaTeXFeatures.C
| ===================================================================
| RCS file: /usr/local/lyx/cvsroot/lyx-devel/src/LaTeXFeatures.C,v
| retrieving revision 1.116
| diff -u -r1.116 LaTeXFeatures.C
| --- LaTeXFeatures.C   24 Jan 2005 17:12:18 -0000      1.116
| +++ LaTeXFeatures.C   27 Jan 2005 16:02:20 -0000
| @@ -84,6 +84,11 @@
|       if (!lex.isOK())
|               return;
|
| +     // This is necessary for lyx_cb.C's reconfigure
| +     // (some packages might have been removed)
| +     if (!packages_.empty())
| +             packages_.clear();
| +

Any particualr reason not to just clear it?

    // Make sure that we are clean
    packages_.clear();

Without having seen the rest of the code, perhas it would be better to
build the new packages in a new object and do a swap after it is setup
fresh.

Then exception safety will be (kindo) taken care of.

--
        Lgb