Hi Angus,

Something in the latest patches broke the path finding code again on Cygwin.
I am using the latest lyx-devel CVS.

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~/src/tex/lyx/resume] lyx resume.lyx
  Unable to determine the path to the LyX binary from the command line lyx

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~/src/tex/lyx/resume] /usr/local/bin/lyx resume.lyx
  Unable to determine the system directory having searched
          /usr/local/share/lyx/
  Try the '-sysdir' command line parameter or set the environment
  variable LYX_DIR_13x to the LyX system directory containing the file
  `chkconfig.ltx'.

The immediately prior checkout works just fine. In fact, I did
a clean checkout with -D'01/30/2005' and compiled it to get a
working Lyx.

FYI: Yes, I am working on my resume. ;-) If anyone has any leads,
feel free to throw them my way.

                        ---Kayvan
--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan  | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)