> Thank *you*.
>
> --
> Angus

I'll return the thanks again if someone can give me a pointer on how to
set up the LyX installation tree based on a vcproj build. The
win32\readme.txt file hints that this information was given previously
somewhere in the January list, but I can't find it beyond hints and
winks. How do I go about generating the configuration for a Windows
installation?

If this information is obvious to non-novices like me, it still might be
helpful to add it to the win32\readme.txt file.

By the way, the executable I've built launches under the Visual Studio
IDE debugger, so there's lots of promise there. I'm just not able to get
past the search for chkconfig.ltx file.

Thanks
Rob

P.S. I've tried installing Ruurd's configuration and replacing his
binaries with mine. This launches (at least under the debugger) and
staggers along, but a large crack developed in the ground outside my
window and demons spawned from hell are now pressing their noses against
my window, so I doubt that's a very safe thing to do.