Lars Gullik BjÃnnes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Me neither perhaps.
>
> We have some 250 open bugs, but no idea if they exist in 1.3.x or in
> HEAD. We need to be able to mark the bugs so that we know what to work
> on.

So maybe we should use a wiki TODO list once more. My proposal:

- bugs 1119, 1277, 1598, 1411, 1667, 1764, 1765, 1787
   and the crashes with  inInset
- check when and why selecting with the mouse is terribly slow.
- fix selection by double click is broken.
- decide what to do about change tracking.
- fix bibinset.
- set PATH_prefix in lib/configure for Mac (Bennet complained about this.
   As it is now, LyX won't work out of the box on Mac)

1.4.1:
- Polished Docbook support

* write a bugreporting HOWTO that defines what fields are mandatory and
   how to choose between all those version, platform, target etc. values.
   Define how the status relates to the work schedule.