John Levon wrote:
On Mon, Feb 21, 2005 at 03:33:23PM +0100, Asger Alstrup wrote:
I grant permission to license any and all contributions I've made to LyX under any open source license.

I think you shouuld be a bit more specific (at least, "any current and future licenses accepted as open source by the OSI")

In Denmark, the legal system works in a way where the intent of the statement and the context is taken into account when judging a statement in a court, so it is strictly not necessary to be more specific.

But I understand that the American and English legal system is different, so explicitly, I grant permission to license any and all contributions I've made to LyX under the GPL, version 2, or any other current or future license accepted as open source by the OSI.

Regards,
Asger