On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 02:55:35PM +0000, Angus Leeming wrote:

> pps. in case you're wondering where I got your email address from:
> it's listed in the LyX hall of fame:

It took me by an utter surprise that my name shows up there as I do not
recall to ever contribute any code to LyX.  But indeed I am on that list
with the following entry.

Michal Jaegermann
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Fix to a very hard-to-find egcs bug that crashed
     LyX on alpha architecture

egcs is now an ancient history and alpha is not exactly vibrant
nowadays.  It had to be some one-liner a long time ago which probably
vanished in subsequent code revisions and if not then it is not needed
anymore.  Highly doubtful if this qualifies me legally to have any say
in license matters.

> In light of all this, I'm asking whether I can have your permission to add
> your names to http://www.lyx.org/blanket-permission.txt:
>
> "The following people hereby grant permission to licence their contributions
> to LyX under the Gnu General Public Licence, version 2 or later."

If you need that then yes; you do have my permission for the above.

   Michal