Andre> On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 04:40:18PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
Andre> wrote:
>> Also the question of computers is not very clear yet. I will only
>> have two of them to propose and I need to see what I can get from
>> my workplace.

Andre> When I come I'll bring a laptop, a crossover cable and the
Andre> 16port switch we've used last year. Not that this fits
Andre> especially well together, but maybe I can find some more
Andre> hardware.

I have a 8ports switch, and I am confident that I can borrow more of
that stuff from work. What I do not know is whether I will manage to
borrow computers and screens.

Thanks.