Martin Vermeer wrote:
On Wed, 2005-05-11 at 17:41, Asger Alstrup wrote:

Martin Vermeer wrote:

On Wed, 2005-05-11 at 17:02, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

How can events be reordered?

Precisely my question.

Did you check that your keyboard queue is really a queue, and not a stack?

There is no keyboard (or other) queue in the patch that I committed.

Just an idea... maybe a bad one.

I think, there is an implicit stacking everytime event driven
reentrance happens.

I suspect you will use the call stack as event stack too,
when you call processevents() inside an action to handle
a keypress.

Scenario:

Fast typing "The last time I tested lyx" produces "The last tim I tested lyxe"

When handling the keypress "e" of "time" the processevents entered a new
level on top of the call stack and the rest of the sentence is handled by that.
After returning from that level the pending "e" is processed and appended at
the end of the text.

Regards,

Stephan