Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
Angus Leeming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| (See attached.) I can't remember if any concensus was reached. The code is
| certainly conceptually cleaner than what we have now, even if it
| transpires that it doesn't actually reduce traffic that much.

| If nodody says "commit it, Angus", I'll just leave it to rot in my pending
| directory.

I like it.

But the patch would have been easier to read with "-Bbw" and without
the non-ws reformatting...

So, my .cvsrc should read

$ cat .cvsrc
update -dP
diff -upNBbw
rdiff -upNBbw

?

| void QScreen::showCursor(int x, int y, int h, Cursor_Shape shape) | { | + if (!qApp->focusWidget()) | + return; | +

Does this mean that we don't show the cursor if the window lack focus?
Why don't we want that?

<shrug>It's what we've always done.</shrug>

FWIW, emacs continues to show the cursor but stops it flashing and changes its shape.

Angus