On Mon, May 23, 2005 at 01:40:36PM +0200, Alfredo Braunstein wrote:
> Kayvan A. Sylvan wrote:
>
> > An empty error list dialog box shows up.
> >
> > Did the error scanning logic change? Should listerrors be changed to
>
> Not by me.
>
> > output in a slightly different format?
>
> Maybe (couldn't look at it yet).
>
> Alfredo

Any luck with finding the problem?

I don't see where addError() gets called; the error list dialog does
not even show up if I use a plain lyx doc and insert (in ERT) some non-sense
(like \jkhgkjhkj).

                        ---Kayvan

--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan  | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)