Juergen Spitzmueller wrote:

Michael Schmitt wrote:
I changed the line but LyX still crashes:

Indexing files of type cls
Indexing files of type sty
Indexing files of type bst
Indexing files of type bib

You didn't get those messages before?
Can you run the TeXFiles.sh script manually? Are the *.lst files being generated?
To make sure that there are no side-effects, I removed all configuration files before I gave the patch another try.

Yes, the *.lst are generated and look good:

 C:/programme/texmf/bibtex/bib/base/xampl.bib
 C:/programme/texmf/bibtex/bib/dtk/beispiel.bib
 C:/programme/texmf/bibtex/bib/ieeetran/IEEEabrv.bib

There are no blank lines in those files.

Anything that you can so on your side (commenting things out etc.) will be very helpful. Maybe there's also a mistake in my code, but I do not see it ATM. Anyone?
Let's see what I can do tomorrow.

Michael