jorgen johansson wrote:
Hello Developers,

Thanks for providing the 1.3.6/pre.

I installed on a win2000 machine which had be running 1.3.3 native qt version earlier.

Seem to work out of the box now.

Some comments/bugs

1)
"alt + letter" does not work. E.g Alt+F should open the file menu but nothing happens. Some shortcut keys work such as "ctrl+w" closes documents, but "ctrl+q" should exit lyx but nothing happens.

2)while typing the filename in the open file dialog box lyx correctly completes the filename but only the completed part is visible with white text and blue markup. The typed part of the filename goes blank, probably white text on white background. Don't know if this is a feature or bug, but I'd prefer to see what I typed.

3) When changing the display font to e.g. Times New Roman I get the following in the command window (I started lyx with -dbg 3) QFontEngineWin::boundingBox( glyph_t ) GetGlyphOutline: Cannot complete this function.

4) The DraftDVI is nice option.

5) Help documents are not available, but that is maybe because it is a pre-release? Copying them from an old relase worked fine.

Thanks again

jorgen

FYI, I can reproduce #2 in Win XP (another Qt/WinFree bug?) but not #1 or #3. I agree with #4. I posted on the Wiki page, in the bugs section, a note that #5 is not actually a bug (maybe this should be moved up to where the download link is?).

-- Paul