Johann Kellerman wrote:

I know there are only a couple of translated languages. What I propose is create
the other languages as nullsoft languages. For now the installer strings can be
in english until a concerned user post the correct translations. The only string
we can translate for now is the lang environment variable.

I don't know how this can be done but I mean this is confusing as the language popup window at the install start asks for the "Installer Language". And it wuld also be a bit confusing if it asks for the program language and then displays the installer in english.

regards Uwe