Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

"Helge" == Helge Hafting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Helge> Lots of translated strings, now that I figured out those
Helge> "fuzzy" things. In particular, all of the main menu+submenus
Helge> and main toolbar texts, except for a very few I couldn't find
Helge> in the po file. I may have missed some dynamic menus, and
Helge> anything xforms-specific. Also, lots of dialog box strings
Helge> translated, that's where lots of the fuzzy stuff used to be.

I applied it. However, there have been conflicts on _one_ chunk. I
applied part of it by hand.

Hm.  I thought that couldn't happen when using "cvs diff no.po".  Or
perhaps someone else worked on the file in the meantime?

Is there some sort of delay in cvs?  I wanted to translate some more,
and figured that I'd better get no.po from cvs so the above trouble
doesn't repeat due to errors in my existing file. But I tried "cvs diff no.po" and it looks like my translations aren't in yet?

Helge Hafting