Georg Baum wrote:
I attach my version of graphicx.sty.
Could you try it bei Dir?

I will do so tomorrow evening when I get to the machine with tetex 3.0
again.

Thank you.

From our previuos investigations I know that (according to the version
numbers) our versions of pdfetex, graphicx.sty and pdftex.def are exactly
the same. The only reason for differences that I could imagine is that
either Debian or MikTeX applied some patches to one of the files involved.
Could you please send me your version of pdftex.def, too?

See graphics.tar.bz2 attached in a reply to JMarc in this thread.

Or, if you are impatient: Extract the files from the debian package that I
use: http://packages.debian.org/experimental/tex/tetex-base and try it
yourself.

Me? Impatient? Never!

Angus