Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> Concerning this
>
> +           // there's obviously no better way to omit indendation in
> tabular cells :-( +           && (par.ownerCode() != InsetBase::TEXT_CODE
> || isMainText())
>
> Do you mean "there is no obvious better way"?

Read: *I* did not find any other way.

> What is the value of par.ownerCode() here?

par.ownerCode() returns TEXT_CODE for tabular cells (not, as I had expected,
TABULAR_CODE). The problem is that there seems to be no way (except the
above, which strikes me rather vague) to tell leftMargin that a paragraph is
part of a tabular cell.

Not that I understand this in all details, though.

Jürgen