Angus> Vladimir Prus wrote:
>> I attach the complete source, maybe that will help.

Angus> Fantastic! Thanks, Volodya. It works perfectly.

Angus> Jean-Marc, any objection to me committing the attached code to
Angus> both repositories?

I am not sure that windows and OSX use these stretched toolbars.
Actually, I am almost sure that OSX does not. So this should probably
only be done for X11.

Also, this is the kind of stuff I would prefer to delay for 1.4.1,
considering that it is cosmetic and the code is a bit technical.

This does not prevent from preparing a good patch, but I do not think
we need it for 1.3.x.