Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Angus> Jean-Marc, all, following our earlier discussion, I attach a
Angus> little test code to show what I think we need to produce robust
Angus> code on Windows. The attached code should compile on all
Angus> flavours of Windows >= Win95 and should behave gracefully on
Angus> older versions for which GetLongPathName is just a stub.

This looks good, if it works.

Well, it works for me. Time will tell if it works for Luis.

Angus> Angus (the one of questionable moral character :-P)

To tell, the truth, I suspected it already, and was rather relieved
not to have you in my house last July. I do not know what my
neighbours would have thought.

Funny. I had you down as bohémien rather than a member of the bourgeoisie. Anyway, wasn't it your parents' neighbours rather than your own?

Angus (scandalous individual)