Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
> | That's my point. I wasn't even aware that there had been an
> | upgrade two years ago.
>
> You have head me wanting to get rid of the php3 extension right?
> Did you think I pulled that out of thin air?

I have no idea what goes on inside that head of yours :)

> | Communicate more!
> | Ask for help more!
> |
> | Can you summarise what needs to be done?
>
> probably turns out to be nothing...
>
> bug in credits.php3.
> (and if that did not trigger before then _that_ was too a bug.)

Ahhhh, OK, I see. Thanks.

The page is autogenerated:

  $ python generate_contributions.py \
         CREDITS \
         credits.php \
         blanket_permissions.php
  $ cp credits.php blanket_permissions.php ../../www-user/about/.

works, but

  $ python generate_contributions.py \
         CREDITS \
         ../../www-user/about/credits.php \
         ../../www-user/about/blanket_permissions.php

does not. I'll try and remember :)

Meanwhile, could you update blanket_permissions.php too? (I don't have
a copy of www-user checked out here.)

--
Angus