Michael Gerz wrote:

if you place the cursor in front of a vspace inset, it is displayed way too high.

I had a look at method "metrics" in insetvspace.C which IMHO is a bit confusing (and partially wrong - Why is size set to 10 initially? Why do we decrease the font size twice but compute some values in between?)

I cleaned up the code and modified it in such a way that the cursor in displayed on the same level as the vspace label.

Jean-Marc, Lars, can I commit it? (Pleeeeeease...)

Something strange is going on with space computation :-( I'll come back with a better patch latter.

Michael