michael> Hello, in a "g-brief-de" document, the top label "Brieftext"
michael> (letter text) is printed too low (BUG!). Yesterday, I looked
michael> at the LyX code and discovered the reason. The problem is
michael> that RowPainter::paintFirst (line 515) does not regard the
michael> ascent of the row's text. However, row_.ascent() cannot be
michael> used as offset because it already includes the height of the
michael> label itself (and possibly the height of other elements such
michael> as the append marker).

Jean-Marc> I think this is the right fix (I copied the code used for
Jean-Marc> chapter).

I applied it.