Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Georg> This patch fixes them, can it go in?
>
> I think it can.

It is in now.
What shall we do with the original patch? I did some further research and
found out that the *_TOC.lyx documents in the repository are not generated
by doc_toc.py. doc_toc.py puts the sections in enumerate environments so
that they are numbered automatically, but the *_TOC.lyx documents contain
hardwired numbers in description environments. Which of the following
options do you like?

1. Apply the original patch
2. Run doc_toc.py and check in the created documents
3. ditto, but change doc_toc.py to inlude the untranslated docs
4. Remove the TOC docs from the repository and create them at build time

Georg