On Mon, 2005-09-26 at 03:42 +0100, John Levon wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 26, 2005 at 03:22:45AM +0100, John Levon wrote:
>
> > Worse, the drawing (which is very slow of course) has some serious
> > problems. First, the not so bad:
> >
> > http://trollied.org/~movement/lyx-1.3.6.notes.jpg
> > http://trollied.org/~movement/lyx-1.4.notes.jpg
> >
> > Why are we mis-drawing the borders?

I can reproduce this, but only by setting the _document_ option of
indenting paragraphs. With vertical space between paragraphs it renders
OK.

It seems the inset width calculation goes haywire... it requires however
three levels of inset nesting.

> > Now, if you use page down to the first big set of notes you can get
> > stuff like this:
> >
> > http://trollied.org/~movement/notes-screwed.png

I have to believe you on this... let's first fix the above.

> All of this seems to be a result of the math insets. You can easily get
> the former problem by inserting a large displayed inset inside a note
> inset.

Don't think so. I get it without any math inset.

> john

- Martin