Juergen> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote: That does not particularly
Juergen> disqualify my approach, no?
>>  Did I write that?

Juergen> I just wanted to make clear that I got you right. Seems that
Juergen> misunderstandings scale very well ;-)

:)

Juergen> I tried to move the setCursor call in front of the loop, but
Juergen> that leads to cursor misdrawings in the insets, so setCursor
Juergen> _has_ to be called afterwards.

Juergen> Now I have put a call before the loop and left the one behind
Juergen> (see attached patch). Does that make sense to you?

It does not really make more sense than what we have, IMO. I propose
to leave this code alone (I have no evidence that it is actually
broken), apply the autoopen patch and revert andre's patch.