Juergen> Martin Vermeer wrote:
>> > 1. Don't call cursorPos() from coordOffset when the inset is not
>> > HIGHLY_EDITABLE (which is also the case when collapsables are
>> collapsed). > See attached patch #1.
>>
>> I like this patch. Still wondering though, does it address the
>> underlying problem (whatever that is)? At least it is located where
>> the problem is.

Juergen> AFAICS yes. The problem is, as far as I can see, the invalid
Juergen> call of cursorPos, which should be prohibited in any case.

I like the patch too, but what I do not like is that, as I feared
earlier, autoOpen does interact with the rest of the code in weird
ways...

I think you should apply it.