Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> And the parameter passed to the method seems bogus to me. It seems to
> be always like
>   inset.forceDefaultParagraphs(&inset)
>
> The only case that is different is with insettabular, it seems. This
> does not make sense...

It makes sense in so far as the parameter is only used for tables and
ignored in all other insets. I thought about replacing it with cur.idx() to
specify the cell. That avoids the special coding (and a search in
InsetTabular::forceDefaultParagraphs), but the cell index is not available
in Paragraph::forceDefaultParagraphs. Paragraph::forceDefaultParagraphs is
BTW wrong in theory for tabulars, but since in practice the owner is always
the cell and never the table, the wrong case is not executed. This is all
very fragile.

Georg