>>  It is done in setCursor, maybe Alfredo knows why?

Martin> First off, I commented out the redoParagraph statement in
Martin> setTargetX, and LyX started crashing on backspace. It seems to
Martin> be needed...

Too bad :)

Martin> Doesn't really apply here... my savings are based on operation
Martin> counts from my instrumentation output (lyxerr stmts) and
Martin> Bennett's from his stopwatch :-)

BTW Bennett, for the next Shark profile, it would be nice to have
counts in addition to time %.

Martin> I seem to remember Andre having a patch. Did it do this?

No, it merged two row breaking functions together.