Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

"Helge" == Helge Hafting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Helge> lib/doc/Makefile.depend still tried to make "no_TOC.lyx", when
Helge> it was supposed to be "nb_TOC.lyx".

Helge> Attached a patch that fixes this, including a Changelog entry.

How did you fix it? By running depend.py?
I changed Makefile.depend by editing it.
I see there are some changes in there that I did not do,
but it is only reordering of some files.
I ran "make distclean" (in lib/doc)  and then autogen.sh, configure,
make, and "make install" to test that it worked.
I don't know the build process too well, but Makefile.depend did not
get autogenerated for me, so I got it from cvs and changed it.

Helge Hafting