Martin Vermeer wrote:
> > I think bug 2019 deserves your special attendance.
>
> Hmmm... perhaps the remark in insetcharstyle.C:draw:
>
> // I don't understand why the above .reduce and .realize aren't
> //needed, or even wanted, here. It just works. -- MV 10.04.2005
>
> isn't quite true... could you have a look? I'm short on time right now.

I have already tried to implement those, but that didn't change anything. I
have also tried other things to no avail, so I finally gave up.
I fear I just understand the whole fonts framework to less to fix this bug.
E.g. I just do not understand why, apparently, the color that is used to draw
the charstyle text on screen is also used in output, as is the case in the
bug in question. Aren't on-screen font colors and output font colors clearly
separated?

Jürgen