Juergen> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
>> Since the bug was present in 1.3.x too (wasn't it?) and we do not
>> know of a good fix yet, we could schedule it for later...

Juergen> I was about to propose this too. The bug should definitely
Juergen> also apply to 1.3.x, so it's not a regression. We should try
Juergen> and implement a solid session managment for 1.5

Yes, I think so.

Juergen> So, what's left? There are bugs 2026 and 1973, for which
Juergen> Georg has announced fixes-to-come, 2015, for which a
Juergen> tentative fix (from Martin exists) and 2019, which could be
Juergen> left as is or fixed with Martin's proposed fix.

I am not very happy with Martin's fix to 2019, I'll try to have a look.

Juergen> I doubt we can fix 1111 for 1.4, so there's only 1934 (a
Juergen> tricky one) and the ct/rowSignature issues.

I added 2177. I think the code that sets the locale is not correct
yet.

Also, we need to get rid of all the debug messages on the console.