Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
"Abdel" == Abdel  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Abdel> Oups I just notice a Cut&Paste problem. The prototype I am
Abdel> proposing is as follow, sorry about that. Optionnally, insert
Abdel> could return a reference or a pointer to the newly inserted
Abdel> paragraph but I think that the get(size_t) function is cleaner.

I guess Lars won't like it because ParagraphList is not a good stl
container anymore... I guess what we are looking after is some
templatized container, and I am actually surprised that it does not
exists already.

Well, if the class provide "insert", "erase" and "find", isn't that enought?
I think it is even possible to derive ParagraphList from vector<list<Paragraph>::iterator> if we need the container interface. I can write a new proposal if you want.

BTW, don't you define ParagraphList::Iter twice?

Typo, sorry. I haven't tested this, I wrote the class within the email.