Juergen Spitzmueller wrote:
Angus Leeming wrote:
Hi, Jürgen
No, I don't remember why, but the relevant entries in the ChangeLog are
below.

Thanks, Angus. Seems that the disconnection was because the refSelected signal caused an item always to be highlighted also if the dialog is shown for the first time. However, it breaks double-clicking, as mentioned.

Also:
       * QRefDialog.C (changed_adaptor): only enable the OK button when
       the "Label:" field is not empty.
this actually does not work.

Attached is a patch which restores double clicking, prevents highlighting if the dialog is shown the first time ans disables the ok button if the "Label:" field is empty. Something similar would be needed for 1.3.7

It's not crucial for 1.4.0, but it fixes a regression wrt 1.3.6

Very neat! Sorry to be the cause of extra work :(

I'd say apply it as regressions are bad.

But I'm not the release manager ;-)

Angus