Lars> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes: |
Lars> >>>>> "Angus" == Angus Leeming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Lars> |
Lars> | Angus> Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
Lars> | >> | cvs update:
Lars> MacOSX/LyX.app/Contents/Resources/LyX/preferences is | >> no |
Lars> longer in the repository | U | >>
Lars> MacOSX/LyX.app/Contents/Resources/lyx/preferences
Lars> |
Lars> | >> There are two 'lyx' dirs under Resources in the repo: 'lyx'
Lars> and | >> 'LyX', so if you have a case insensitive system, you
Lars> will get weird | >> behaviour.
Lars> |
Lars> | Angus> Yes, happens here too on Win32. Can you not just break
Lars> cvs | Angus> history and remove the offending lyx directory?
Lars> |
Lars> | So what shall I do. The situation is that I have my 1.3.7
Lars> ready to | roll in my local repository (checked and all), and I
Lars> am waiting with | these updates to the development/ subtree for
Lars> OSX and windows...

Lars> Hmm da hmm... do you have lyx or LyX on 1.3.7?

I just double checked. Windows and OSX use lyx for the LyXDatadir (but
LyX for the user directory, which is the visible one). 1.4.0 uses LyX
for both.