Bernhard Reiter wrote:
Clicking the apply button in the citation dialog makes the contents of
the Selected listbox, the Style and Info fields vanish and throws a
NoRepeatedApplyReadOnlyPolicy: No transition for input 3 from state 2

message. (However, changes are at least performed.)
Changing the policy in src/frontends/qt2/Dialogs_impl.h to
OkApplyCancelReadOnlyPolicy did not cure this, so I'm not sure what
might help... This is also present in my 1.3.5 and 1.4.0 installations.

Bernhard

That's expected (and meant) behaviour. The dialog is "disconnecting" from the inset, allowing you to create another citation inset without closing the dialog. If you want to connect to the original inset again, click on it.

Angus