On Tue, 31 Jan 2006, Martin A. Hansen wrote:

> hello

Hi Martin

I'm cross-posting this to the development list.

> would it be possible and worthwhile to make a lyx template for the
> translation of the lyx text strings?

Hmm.. I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. Are you suggesting that
the translations lyx text strings should be done from within a .lyx-file?

> it would be nice to have the original english version shown, perhaps
> with further explanation of context and screenshots, and then have any
> code removed from sight so one can concentrate on the translation.

I can see the advantage of seeing the context and have screenshots. But..
I also imagine it'd take a bit of work to maintain screenshots etc?

And I don't follow you with the part about 'code removed'?

/Christian