On Saturday 11 February 2006 21:56, Andre Poenitz wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 11, 2006 at 10:13:41AM +0100, Michael Gerz wrote:
> > - svn:ignore (similar to ".cvsignore")
> > - svn:eol-style (controls eol style when checking out a file)
>
> This is a fairly expensive feature. We should just continue current
> policy of using Unix line endings only.

Oh, the repository should continue to have unix line endings. In fact, does
continue to have unix line endings. However, cvs (and I suspect svn ---
haven't tried) will populate your local tree with files with native file
endings unless you tell it otherwise. That's fine on Windows for all files
except configure.ac; autoconf generates a broken configure script if
configure.ac has Windows line endings.

Clear now?

Angus