Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
"Lars" == Lars Gullik Bjønnes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| Isn't this patch a prerequisite for correct bookmark handling? (I | remember some problems with paragraph ids)

Lars> I do not think it is.

We have several problems in 1.4.0svn related to this:
(a) general slowness, in particular in the case of images which have to
    be reloaded every time the paragraph is reallocated
(b) bookmarks are rendered useless as soon as a paragraph is
    inserted/deleted above them
(c) same for error markers
(d) (probably) memory fragmentation (we have a report of LyX eating
    1G) due to this.

The point (a) alone is bad enough that I really want a solution in
1.4.x. I do not care if it is the exact same solution that is chosen
in 1.5, any one that is not too intrusive, well understood and
satisfactorily working will do.

I think you are describing my patch ;-)

Abdel.