Abdelrazak Younes wrote:

> I am afraid you won't see anything by doing a diff because Qt4 version
> is a "merge" of QWorkArea and QContentPane using QAbstractScrollArea.

OK, I did not know. Then I have nothing against shuffling around. But as
long as there are no big changes in a particular qt4 file I would like to
be able to compare it with its qt2 counterpart with diff.

>  > You should also provide a ChangeLog entry if you want this to go in.
>
> Is the above enough?

The next time I'd prefer it embedded in the patch. Besides that I really
think you should get write access to qt4.

Lars, can this go in?

> PS: Sometimes I am not sure I express myself correctly in English; so I
> hope that my words are not rude. I am truly thankful for your help in
> the Qt4 port.

I am no native speaker either, but to me it does not sound rude at all.

Georg