Am Donnerstag, 9. März 2006 14:31 schrieb Jose' Matos:
> On Thursday 09 March 2006 12:04, Rainer Dorsch wrote:
> > Does that imply that I can define my own styles in a configuration file
> > instead?
> >
> > Do you have any pointer where to start reading?
>
>   The best place to start is reading the used files in the system wide ui
> directory.
>
>   The syntax is simple.

Hmm....the ui files look like menu layout styles, etc.. I was hoping I could
define my own text styles. Similar to paragraph styles in layout files:

# AuthorNote style definition
Style AuthNote
  Margin                Static
  LatexType             Command
  LatexName             authnote
  LabelSep              xx
  LeftMargin            "Author Note:xxx"
  LabelType             Static
  LabelString           "Author Note:"

  # standard font definition
  TextFont
    Shape               Italic
    Color               Red
  EndFont

  LabelFont
        Shape           Italic
        Series          Bold
        Color           Red
  EndFont
End

My question was: Can I define a text style like the paragraph style above?

Thanks,
Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch