Juergen Spitzmueller a écrit :
Georg Baum wrote:
I get lots of

QX11PaintEngine::begin: Painter is already active.
        You must end() the painter before a second begin()
QPainter::begin(), QPaintEngine::begin() returned false

on the console, and using the scrollbar is slow and crashes sometimes.

The problems seems to be that we try to initialize the QPainter object multiple times (at least in QLPainter). This is not allowed:
http://doc.trolltech.com/4.1/qpainter.html#QPainter-2

Yep and that's why I erased all use of qp_ private member in "QLPainter.C" (start() and end() do nothing). I think the problem might be in QWorkarea::paintEvent instead (there is another use of QPainter there).
I guess there are some initialisation things to do for X11 inside QWorkarea.

Abdel.