Georg> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> [...]
Paul> I realize that it may use excesive disk space to publish source
Paul> rpm since the tarballs are available. One request in the spirit
Paul> of the GPL: Please publish the .spec files!
>>  We used to have the source rpm, and I would be glad to provide it
>> if it is sent my way.

Georg> I did not think they were needed, since I indeed used the
Georg> generic spec file with very minor modifications, but I have put
Georg> them now in ftp.devel.lyx.org/pub/incoming.

So you did some modifications... Would it be better to host just the
spec files, or is it possible to have just one src.rpm (per
frontend?)?